Gibraltar Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete Nick Hill Final

4 posters

Go down

The Complete Nick Hill Final Empty The Complete Nick Hill Final

Post by LittlePaul Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:32 pm

Not much i can really say about in i'm afraid as i wasnt feeling too good and decided to leave early and get some rest.

Monday Night Sebastian travelled to BettyBlues with high hopes of reaching the final only to get a bit too cocky as the Might Heads Up Champ Stuart took him out with ease.

Final - Tom Jnr v Stuart

Also on the same night the Final took place. 33/1 Tom Jnr did well to get this far but his toughest opponent was facing him in the Final. Stuart odds on Fav to win easily stumbled at the 1st fence and give Tom Jnr the confidence that he needed. Stuart could do nothing more to catch Little Tom up and Stuart fell at the last.

Well done Tom Jnr your the 2008 Nick Hill Champion. Stuart you leave with nothing....... Goodbye ;)
LittlePaul
LittlePaul

Number of posts : 47
Poker Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

The Complete Nick Hill Final Empty semi and final

Post by bettyblues Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:18 am

actually he didn't leave quite so empty handed!!!!!!! well done to u both.
bettyblues
bettyblues

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

The Complete Nick Hill Final Empty Re: The Complete Nick Hill Final

Post by Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:06 pm

A deal was done before the event meaning each player took 50% of the prize money - plus split the winnings from the bets made on the sports book !!! sorry Paul :(

The actual final was just for the trohpy !!! and the Rock Monkey gave little Tom an early Christmas present :)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://www.galapokergibraltar.com

Back to top Go down

The Complete Nick Hill Final Empty good gamec

Post by RockMonkey Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:17 pm

Little Tom actually played well, bluffing me out off a hand early on with a ah high against my td 3s with a flop kc jh 2c and then 5s tc

Then my kc flush got beaten when little Tom made a full house on the river, when he thought he only had 5s 5h - at that stage Tom had 85% of the chips, and I had little chance to play back in.

a Few hands later i was allin with my jh qh only for Little Tom to flip over his kh jd - King high held up and Little Tom walked away with half the prize money and the cup.

Bring on the next Heads UP
RockMonkey
RockMonkey
Poker Guru
Poker Guru

Number of posts : 20
Poker Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

The Complete Nick Hill Final Empty Re: The Complete Nick Hill Final

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content